Introduction...I'm not too creative with titles

My name is Edward and I'm 26 years old. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 11 years old. My sister is 29 and also has diabetes. I have attended diabetes camps and am proud to say that I have been working at one (Camp Seale Harris) since I was 17. I have been a counselor as well as media relations for them. I'm currently working on a project called "Faces of Diabetes." It's a photo book with nothing but pictures of type 1 diabetics along with captions and stories about what their life has been like living with diabetes. I'm making it to help inspire and give hope to those that live with diabetes as well as those who are newly diagnosed. If you guys could please help me out by taking 10 minutes out of your day to check out the project and share it with others I would really appreciate it! If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks everyone!

http://www.kickstarter.com/ projects/905657483/faces-of-diabetes-photo-book 

Thanks Edward.  The project sounds cool.

I always say that the online diabetes community is like diabetes camp for grown ups.  It's a great place to hear from other people who know what it's like to live with diabetes.

The project does seem really cool. Good luck with it.