I need your input Ladies

I'm now about a week+ late, I'm feeling really bloated, I have to pee more often, the sides of my boobs feel like I worked out or something and are really sore, I have phases of feeling nauseous, and some "ahem" fluid throughout the last few days, but as of a pregnancy test wednesday I got a negative. My blood sugars have been a little weird, I have had a lot of lows in the past few months (Endo and I have been working on my insulin needs because of my good control now -see previous post labeled "cleared to start trying to conceive") but in the last few days I have had several spikes into the 200's and a few in the low 300's. It really makes me freak out for the fact that I don't want to harm anything. They seem to drop with a correction. Is it normal for a pregnancy test not to give a positive result at this point? My last period started 6 weeks ago on this coming Monday. Should I keep taking pregnancy tests? What should I do? I've read that some women's hormones aren't strong enough to show up on the urine test until later in the pregnancy but with me having Diabetes, I don't feel like I have time to wait. I would greatly appreciate anyone's input.

Thank you Ladies!

Keep checking! I tested negative at first then four days later it was positive. (I do have a slightly irregular cycle though). As for the spikes. If its positive your in for a wild ride of them. I freak out to when I spike high too, but everything I’ve read says it’s all about prolonged high blood sugar. Although they never say if that’s hours, days or weeks! Ugh Look out for morning highs too if your positive I had to increase my carb ratio to two times higher pretty much right after i figured out i was pregnant Good luck!

My mornings are where I can tell you for sure there has been a pattern of highs. I know there will be crazy times. I think I’ll test again Sunday to see what I get.