Help! In need of pump supplies

Hi

My daughter is on the 630g. I always purchased the reservoirs and infusion sets from the company . As well as the dexcom cgm supplies. Sadly my husband lost his job from Covid related issues ( like so many). And the cost is out of control as things are now.

I have applied to Medtronic financial relief but I feel that will be a long process. And I need to get supplies yesterday. I have tried offerup and other venues but those sales never come through.
Any info is appreciated

Thank you

1 Like

I looked on Amazon for Medtronic 630g supplies and Minimed Quick Sets came up. I use Tandem so don’t know if those work for you but it’s worth a shot. Right now there’s a listing for $87/box of 10 - there are 15 left.
You could contact your pump rep and see if they may be able to help out.
Wishing you the best!
I have an RX for Freestyle Libre as a backup if there’s an issue with my Dexcom or supplies. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles as Dexcom but I like it as an alternative.

1 Like

Hello @Nikkic I’m sorry I had to edit your post, an offer to buy prescription items is illegal and not allowed on this site. I left the rest.

You can ask for samples from your endo and from Medtronic. We have one member giving away stuff you can see at this post https://forum.jdrf.org/t/medtronic-pump-supplies-dexcom-g4-g5-cgm/69532

There are alternatives that may cost less. You should discuss alternative with your endocrinologist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.