Hehe i thought this was funny

Today's Cyanide & Happiness comic:

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2248/

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

too bad our pee doesn't really sparkle. ketones might not be so bad then. HA!

I donno why but it made me think of this line: "Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!" in donnie darko haha

BAHAHAHAH. i say that to my sister all the time! oh, you have good taste.

I wish pee were sparkly! lol! :)

LOL! Thanks for posting.

So... That made my day :)

I love cyanide and happiness so much!!

Love it!!!

awesome :P

You got my laugh!!!!!

That's funny.

Though not realistic unless you're in an airport bathroom or something :P

Men look straight ahead and do not make eye contact while using the facilities.

As if, this is so realistic, men are always distracted by shiny things, and therefore would break the looking straightforward concentration.

[quote user="Heather Cole"]

As if, this is so realistic, men are always distracted by shiny things, and therefore would break the looking straightforward concentration.

[/quote]

Maybe so, but also unrealistic is that they are peeing next to each other while there is a 3rd urinal off to the side. Unless the restroom is packed, you use the third one and keep a spacer in between you and the guy to your right "with the shiny pee."

What if the first dude was alone and then picked the middle one?  So the second guy had no choice but to be in one beside him. 

What if the first dude was alone and then picked the middle one?  So the second guy had no choice but to be in one beside him. 

[/quote]

There is urinal etiquette that is Man Code.  You never choose the middle one if you're the only guy there.  Choose the urinal that creates the most separation between you and any other guys there.  And if there's only one urinal left between two other guys...you wait.

This has turned into a very educational thread.  What You Should Know About Dudes And Urinals.  Is there going to be a quiz at the end of this?

[quote user="Kim"]

This has turned into a very educational thread.  What You Should Know About Dudes And Urinals.  Is there going to be a quiz at the end of this?

[/quote]

i hope not! i haven't been paying attention to class!

[quote user="Ideen"]

[/quote]

There is urinal etiquette that is Man Code.  You never choose the middle one if you're the only guy there.  Choose the urinal that creates the most separation between you and any other guys there.  And if there's only one urinal left between two other guys...you wait.

[/quote]

Right. The only exception to this is at a large sporting event or concert when there are hundreds of people trying to go.