Healthier option to glucose tablets?

just checked, their website (ecolift) is up & selling. dave

Hi! I can’t stand glucose tabs myself. For me the taste is OK but they’re so large and there’s something about the texture I don’t like. I stumbled across Clif Bloks energy chews at a sporting goods store, and they work very well.Also available on Amazon (of course).

I always prefer a high carb drink i can’t usually have. Something like minute maid lemonade. Its full of carbs and a few sips does the trick

I loved those. Tasted good and in convenient, individual single serve packets. I would love for those to come back.

Hi, with you all on this one as to options. However, a healther approach is the honey option and dried fruit. I’m very active individual, so that is a draw down on my BG, so I have to be alert but at the same time I want quality upper’s for my body maintenance. So I would encourage the healthy approach. At night when I can really get a rapid downer I have Apple Juice in the refrig and a large glass is easy to get down and in 15 minutes I’m reversing. However not a good option for the trail or on a bike. I hope this helps

John

I use Smarties that I buy from Amazon. Much cheaper and Is the same thing as the tabs. Get the mega Smarties since they are close to the same size as the tabs.

Smarties - I used to love those!

Hi Ginny:

I second the vote for Raisins. Packaged in small individual boxes (6 to a package) they’re easy to carry and provide just enough carbs at 20-22 grams.

Good Luck