Happy Mothers Day

Sending out thoughts and love to the moms of Type 1 kids. Your stories make me think back to all my mom did to care for me and teach me to care for myself as I was growing up, and her continuing concern once I was on my own.
Wishing the best to all you moms who have Type 1 children, and who are Type 1 yourselves.
Enjoy your day!
:heart:

6 Likes

To all of the mothers of TID children, Happy Mother’s day! Your tireless care and protection doesn’t go unnoticed here or by your children and family. You have dedicated your lives to taking care and teaching them to become informed, strong, independent, and living long successful, healthy lives and we commend you for all of your efforts. May your unconditional love be given back to you ten fold, you deserve it. Again, Happy Mothers Day! And to my own mother,…I’m sorry for making you worry. I know you were only trying to do your best.

2 Likes

Aww that’s sooo sweet!! All of us T1 moms appreciate all your wonderful advice!!

2 Likes

Thank you, Dorie! As the mother of a daughter who has type 1, is 35 and who has an intellectual disability, I can’t adequately express how much this forum has helped me! Reading the always enlightening input from all the people who contribute their thoughts and ideas is invaluable.
A thousand thanks to all!

2 Likes