Fave TV show?

Whats your favorite TV Show? I like 10 Things I Hate About you.

Smallville and Lost

it's kinda funny.... i don't actually watch TV unless there's a Cubs game or Hawkeye football on. BUT I will rent all the seasons of a show from Netflix. For example, I have seen all the Dexter episodes, Lost episodes, and Sopranos episodes.

I really think reality TV is what's sending the US into the crapper. That and Republicans. (I'm totally kidding by the way).

Lost is the best. I've watched every episode since season 1. I can't wait for this last season. (=

I also like Fringe, Castle, NCIS, Lie to Me, House, and CSI.

that 70's show and digrassi :]

Seinfeld and Jeopardy

i'm still waiting for the day i'm watching jeopardy and i can point and shout "I KNOW HIM!" let us know when you're the next jeopardy millionaire, joe :o)

I dont think ill ever go on jeopardy... lolz

hahaahahahahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

id have to say Vampire Diaries, NCIS, Trick My Truck, andTrue Blood

Smallville, Family Guy

Familiy Guy, Iron Chef

HOUSE!!!! LIE TO ME!! i'm a big fan of the biggest loser, and america's got talent

Degrassi and house :]

"Music is everyone's possession. it's only publishers who think that people own it" -john lennon :]

I like

Vampire Diaries, Lost, NCIS, Buffy the Vampire Slayer(it's not on TVs any more, I don't think so anyway), Angel and Charmed.

I watch a lot of TV.

-Macy

[quote user="macylu"]

I like

Vampire Diaries, Lost, NCIS, Buffy the Vampire Slayer(it's not on TVs any more, I don't think so anyway), Angel and Charmed.

I watch a lot of TV.

-Macy

[/quote]

Buffy is one of my all time favorite television shows! I have all of them. I am too obsessed.

i only watch tv on dvd... on my time with snack breaks, potty breaks, etc.

i like: grey's anatomy, private practice, house, gilmore girls, x-files, 30rock, and um...old cartoons...yea, like gummy bears, my little ponies, punky brewster, chip and dale, duck takes...etc

NCIS and Family Guy

omg I think u are my soulmate!! that's totally what i was gonna put! catch the new degrassi episodes yet? I thought shoot to thrill was really good, but I didn't like the season premiere.... how bout u?

I just got the first season of Legend of the Seeker. This show was made for dreamers like me. I love it so much. I can't wait to start the next episode :)