Diabetic Friends?

Hi! im 13 years old, soon to be 14.I’ve ben a diabetic for about 8 1/2 years. I just joined this site so im just getting the hang of things. I attended a diabetes camp 3 years ago but I moved away from the state the camp was in so I don’t really keep in contact with the friends I made their. I was wondering if anyone would like to be friends(: I enjoy listening to music ( I prefer bands such as Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Mayday Parade, etc. but im open to most types of music), reading, writing, dance and gymnastics. If you want to talk me let me know :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m 15 years old. I’ve had diabetes for a little over 11 years now. I know a few people with diabetes but I am always open for more friends. Some things about me:
I have one older sister
I play volleyball, basketball, and run in track
I enjoy listening to music
I am an outdoor person( love swimming, passing the volleyball, shooting baskets, taking walks, hunting/fishing)
I am also an indoor person ( love watching movies, chatting with friends, etc.)
I was diagnosed when I was 4 years old. I have an insulin pump, I had a service dog.
I would like to get to know more diabetics!! :slight_smile:

hey im 13 too i just got diagnosed afew weeks ago andim a gymnast and runner im looking for some friends to talk to about this i know one person with diabetes im hoping or more :slight_smile:
ilove gymnastics and crosscountry
love going to the beach
i dont have a pump yet cause i was just diagnosed but id like to know more about the pump:)
id love to get to know some more people with diabetes

Hello! I’m 14 I was diagnosed last summer (2013)? I would love to have a diabetic friend!

Hii! I am 14 turning 15 pretty soon, I was diagnosed when I was 7 years old. I like to play sports such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, and badminton (badminton is my favourite!!). I also like running 100m in track and hurdles are okay. I’ve been on the insulin pump for years and I’d love to have some diabetic friends :slight_smile:

Diabetic friends are literally the best ever!!! and they last forever

Hi I’m 13 I have been a diabetic for 5 1/2 years going on 6. I just recently joined this site anyone want to talk?? Just let me know!!! I enjoy soccer,hanging with my friends,parties, music (music and soccer are my life) would love to have a friend that is a diabetic too!!

Hi. My name is Matthew and I’m 13. I was just diagnosed as a diabetic for 2 months. It was just a few days before my birthday that I was diagnosed. Anyway, I don’t know any other person that is diabetic in my neighborhood. I would really like to have a friend to talk with. These are things I like to do:
Reading
Swimming
Playing video games
Watching movies
And sometimes playing Basketball.

Sorry. I mean I was just diagnosed 2 months ago.

Hi again. I am wanting a friend really badly to talk to. Send me a friend invitation I you want to be friends. :slight_smile:

-Matthew

Hi I’m Jess. I’ve been a diabetic almost 6 years. I’ve gone to a diabetes camp with the American Diabetes Association. I’ve made a few close friends from camp but I don’t really keep in touch with them during the year… anyone want to talk? I’m turning 14 in 2 weeks (June 7th
turnup:)) I run track, swim, listen to music, Fashion is life!!!
So yeah. Thats me in a nutshell. Hmu :slight_smile: