Country Music? Anyone?

Heyy who here loves country music?

I like older Country music mostly. Gene Autry, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams. For more modern Country I like George Strait, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, and I  absolutely love the Dixie Chicks!

I went through my country phase...can still stomach it a little. Enjoy some Blake Shelton, Blaine Larson, Joe Nichols and Josh Turner....saw Toby Keith in concert back in high school.

I love Country music!  Who are your favorite artists?

I like music.  Both kinds.  Country AND Western. 

I like the real C&W stuff that sounds like C&W.  Not the new stuff that sounds like rock 'n roll.  But theres still people putting out real C&W, you just gotta know where to look for it.  On XM Radio I listen to Willie's Place.  If you got it, check it out.

Artists I like include Willie Nelson, Hank Williams III, John Michael Montgomery, Dwight Yoakum, Junior Brown, David Alan Coe, Asleep at the Wheel, Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, and probably a few more I won't think of until I hit "Post".

i love love love country music!! its great!! my default is with chuck wicks and julianne hough =]

New country for me - specifically Rascal Flatts :P

Country music is definetly some of my favorite music to listen to.  I grew up around country music and eventually want to live in Nashville which is like the heart of country music.  I will listen to any type of country but I prefer the old country music when it actually sounded like country

[quote user="Kristie"]

I love Country music!  Who are your favorite artists?

[/quote]

jason Aldene, George Straight, Chris Young, all the cute ones

[quote user="Courtney"]

Country music is definetly some of my favorite music to listen to.  I grew up around country music and eventually want to live in Nashville which is like the heart of country music.  I will listen to any type of country but I prefer the old country music when it actually sounded like country

[/quote]

that i would have to agree with

i love all country music but there are those songs that i can't stand to listen to....... the new country may not sound country but i still love it. It makes my heart go crazy!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Alyssa"]

New country for me - specifically Rascal Flatts :P

[/quote]

I

LOVE

RASCAL

FLATTS!!!!!!!!

I like Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Josh Turner, Keith Urban, and Carrie Underwood. I like some other stuff too, but those are the main ones.

[quote user="Sarah"]

I like Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Josh Turner, Keith Urban, and Carrie Underwood. I like some other stuff too, but those are the main ones.

[/quote]

haha awsome. do you like Jason Aldene or Chris young?

[quote user="Charlie"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

haha awsome. do you like Jason Aldene or Chris young?

[/quote]

Yeah, they're both good.

I like the mid-90s guys, Garth, Dwight, Alan........stuff like that

country is my favorite! a lot of it has to do with my grandma cause i practically lived with her till i was 9  but then, i live in the sticks...lol  so we listen to country like all the time. lol its a great style of music

[quote user="Janna"]

country is my favorite! a lot of it has to do with my grandma cause i practically lived with her till i was 9  but then, i live in the sticks...lol  so we listen to country like all the time. lol its a great style of music

[/quote]

i completely agree with you. I practically grew up with my uncle so im a total country freak i love it all YAY COUNTRY

[quote user="CHLjoe"]

I like the mid-90s guys, Garth, Dwight, Alan........stuff like that

[/quote]

Ya their amazing too..... YAY Garth!

I also love the old standards...there's that song, "Tumbling Tumbleweeds..." and the other one, which I can't think of right now. There's a radio show that comes on around here on the weekends called, "Stay a Little Longer." Well, the songs on there are wonderful.

I also like a song by Pirates of the Caribbean called, "Feed Jake." That song is one of my all time favorites. And my theme song is, in fact, Patsy Cline's "Crazy."

So right on, Happy Vegan... :-)