Best. News. Ever

Hello all...  it's been a while since I've done anything on here, so I thought I'd give you all an update.  I just spoke with the rep at Diabetes Supply Center of the Midlands, and we finally got approval from my insurance for an Animas Ping pump, and a Dexcom CGM.  Wait, wait, that's not even the best news...  because I've met my co-insurance deductible for the year, both are free.  FREE.  FREE!  FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

Okay, I may have gotten a little carried away there, but still, it's pretty darn exciting.  My husband and I also just bought our first house, so we'll be moving this weekend.  Lots of things are happening!

Hope you're all doing well and had a good holiday break from whatever it is you do.  :)

Congrats !!  On both the pump and your new home.

Kim

When a diabetic hears anything about free supplies it is exciting. Congrats on both the pump and the Dexcom. You will love them both. If you have any questions ask. I love my Ping so much and the Dexcom is amazing. Congrats on the new house. So many new steps at once is great!

Im so happy for you! Now We just need to get my insurance to cover the CGM . . . I'm working on it

Thanks everyone!  It sounds like my new robot parts will be here tomorrow or Monday.  I can't wait to get on the CGM...  too much up and down lately.

257 after sledding for two hours... I love winter break!

Kim, Congrats on your pump! The Animas Ping is great. I love mine.

That's good news about the pump and cgm  - GREAT news about it being FREE! Good thing you got it in before the start of the new year- that's smart thinking. Taking advantage of a "met" deductible is something everyone should remember at the end of every year.

Yay! Congradulations! :p