Advice for tandem and exercise

Hello! I have had the Tandem Tslim pump for several months. I like to go to a dance fitness class several times a week and I am looking for advice or tips on how others wear their pumps during exercise. When I jump around and it’s clipped inside the waistband of my exercise leggings, it regularly comes off. I’ve put it in my sports bra but that’s only sort of working. I’ve also been surprised at how much more sensitive my BG seems to be to exercise compared to my older Medtronic system (working on finding the right temp basal). Thanks for your help!

Activate the excercise setting. The algorithm will keep you’re BG in a higher range to compensate for the calories being burned.

My hack for Tandem clip is a 3 inch square of shelf liner that is like a waffle weave and is not smooth. Put on waist under clip to keep it from slipping off. Ruth C.

I run anywhere from 4 to 14 miles each run. I have consulted my endo and my Tandem trainer. I take mine off for runs less than an hour. My BG doesn’t get very high and when I hook back up, it takes a short time to level off.