Abouta get hit with 80mph+winds and a tornado!

so im reall really f**king scared right now. what tha hell are you supposed ta do in a tornado. in NY we dont get em so they dont tell us whatta do. all i know is climb in tha bathtub!!

Aren't you supposed to go in the basement or an underground shelter?  I have no idea because I live in MA.  I hope you'll be okay!  I'm thinking of you.

tub and mattress to cover you...we have also gotten in an hall closet..stay safe and let us know you are ok..

i dono ive lived in NY ma whole life except tha past 5 months! and we dont get tornados! and thanks i hope everyone down here thats getting hit with it is gunna be okay! thanks Katie.

[quote user="Katie"]

Aren't you supposed to go in the basement or an underground shelter?  I have no idea because I live in MA.  I hope you'll be okay!  I'm thinking of you.

[/quote]

that would be best if you have one..

get to a basement ( if you have one) or underground shelter (if you have one). If you dont get in the middle of your house make sure your not near windows, doors, glass etc. If you hear anything that sounds like a train cover your eyes and curl into a ball. I live in TN and we get them all the time in the spring.

no underground anything at this house. up home i had a basement. ba here theres nothing.

if you have a bathroom in the middle of the house without windows that would b ideal. Just try and stay away from glass.

ma moms bathroom has windows..mine is on tha side of tha house..ba aint got windows..tha only room in tha whole house! thanks everyone for tha support..and info.!

the more walls between you and the outside the better...and Austin is right-stay away from windows....

I got hit with the same one. It was scary! This is my second one. The first one we slept through. lol. We got in the bathroom and stayed in there almost all night.

well i didnt get hit with tha worst paart of it :) thank god. just a lotta rain hand hard winds!

i live in illinois so im used to hearing bout tornados. you are supposed to go into your basement. if you dont have a basement then you are supposed to go into your bathroom and sit in the tub. you are supposed to protect your head during a tornado. the best position is to be on your knees with your chest/head almost touching the ground. then you cover your head with your hands. hope everything is fine and that you are alright.

sorry i posted late. glad to hear you werent hit by the tornado.

[quote user="Jessarae"]

well i didnt get hit with tha worst paart of it :) thank god. just a lotta rain hand hard winds!

[/quote]

Glad you made it, still waiting for baby pics. lol You're due in April?? So happy you're OK!!!!