What color are you?

I'm just curious, but if you could be any color in the world, what would you be? Just food for thought... :) I'd be

SEAFOAM GREEN

something bright and neon... like lime green or hot pink. i like bright colors. they stand out :D

yellow

Vermilion

Camoflage

I would be white, TRUE white. That way I could dye my hair whatever color I want and accessorize with lots of color and never clash. :) I love color.

[quote user="Trish"]

I would be white, TRUE white. That way I could dye my hair whatever color I want and accessorize with lots of color and never clash. :) I love color.

[/quote]

I already am. ^ You WISH you were Irish!!...

/ no you don't...sunburn blows

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Trish"]

[/quote]

I already am. ^ You WISH you were Irish!!...

/ no you don't...sunburn blows

[/quote]Yeah, about half my family tree is Irish and the other half is Native American. Lucky me, I got the pale Irish complexion. I burn easily and it never turns to a tan, it just fades away. I use lots of sunscreen here in the Sunshine State. :) I would still choose to be white, minus the the red accent of sunburn. :)

Do you have freckles? We rock the freckles. I have so many that I went and had a dermatologist look at 'em to make sure none looked cancerous.

But the red accent of sunburn makes us irish! That and my red beard...gonna grow it out for St. Patty's this year. Go as a 6'2 leprechaun.

i have freckles. and red hair. and very pale skin. i'm so pale i'm see through. i don't burn; i catch fire. i have spf 100 and don't go anywhere without it. the sun is my nemesis. and i'm also not irish. i'm 50% italian, 50% german/dutch.

i've had freckles cut out before. not because they were cancerous, but to do further testing to make sure they weren't going to be. everything has come back normal so far.

I have soo many freckles! My shoulders are almost completely covered in freckles. But, that's the remains of sun poisoning from 13 years ago. And of course the ones across my nose and cheeks that keep my youthful appearance for me (yeah, right) and my chest and the top of my back also have a lot and everytime I get a sunburn a few more get added.

I also have a birthmark on my stomach that used to be solid and dark and now it's a group of freckles covering a very light brownish/pinkish mark shaped sorta like a fish.

I have sort of auburn hair, got it from my grandma.

hm....i think id be like a pastel color....purple green or pink i think...

[quote user="C"]

something bright and neon... like lime green or hot pink. i like bright colors. they stand out :D

[/quote]

im with C, something bright! like flourescent blue or neon green. lol. or something that stands out like orange. some color that stands out!

im 90% german and indian... i forget what else i am. but i have pale skin! strawberry blonde hair naturally, i dye it all the time tho. and those cursed freckles! it seems the more time i spend in the sun, the more i get.

I'm Irish, lotsa freckles. I can tan but only slightly that is the 25% Italian in me. My 25% Hungarian, gave me dark hair.

I would be a blue. Bright blue though.

[quote user="Melanie Marvin"]

im 90% german and indian... i forget what else i am. but i have pale skin! strawberry blonde hair naturally, i dye it all the time tho. and those cursed freckles! it seems the more time i spend in the sun, the more i get.

[/quote]

why the hate for freckles? i dated a girl who used to cover her freckles with makeup...freckles are cute. i have a ton

[quote user="Pat"]

why the hate for freckles? i dated a girl who used to cover her freckles with makeup...freckles are cute. i have a ton

[/quote]

She covered all of her freckles, all over her body? I mean, the freckles on my face get covered by make-up, but it doesn't even hide the ones on my nose. I've never felt self-conscious about mine, though.

Not all over her body...just the face. She didn't have many on the rest of her. I've got 'em everywhere

I love me the freckles. When I was younger I would chase after the red haired and freckled girls!!! Hiding them is ridiculous. There were rumors not sure if this is true or not that Lindsey Lohan had her freckles bleached away...

you can't bleach your skin, can you? weird.