Type 1 Teaser Question

To Paul's e-mail:

From what generation are these people who invented the internet, Xbox, playstation, computers, cell phones, and bottle water from, lawyers, and gov't officials?  From what generation are the parents of these kids today who have not learned to solve problems or deal with disappointment?

Answer: 1950s, 60s, 70s.

[quote user="Run D-Link"]

To Paul's e-mail:

From what generation are these people who invented the internet, Xbox, playstation, computers, cell phones, and bottle water from, lawyers, and gov't officials?  From what generation are the parents of these kids today who have not learned to solve problems or deal with disappointment?

Answer: 1950s, 60s, 70s.

[/quote]

I agree with you, Run.  The kids of today have gotten screwed... they didn't screw it up.  My parents' generation (born 1900's to 1940's) were hard-working, humble and honest people, although I know it's very dangerous to generalize. My generation (born 1950's to 1960's) laid the groundwork for most of today's problems for which I mostly blame corporate-run entertainment and news media.  The young people today are struggling to return to the older vales, but it's a tough grind in a new world.  I have faith that it will all get straightened out.