I feel high, but I'm not

I can't find info on this topic. Whenever I type in "high blood sugar" in any search, I get a lot of links for treating high blood sugar, which is not my problem.

I FEEL like I have high blood sugar, but I do not. I check with multiple meters (all are calibrated) and my blood sugar is normal or close to normal. However, I feel many symptoms of high blood sugar (for me at least). Tingly lips/tongue, a little nauseous, sluggish, unfocused... I don't know what is causing it.

I'm a 30yo with slightly high blood pressure, but otherwise good health. HA1C was 6.8 last check up and has been that way for a few years. I just don't know what could be making me feel this way and high blood sugar feeling is the only way I know how to describe it.I really stinks. I probably end up feeling this way 2-3 times a week sometimes.

Anyone else ever get this feeling? Any ideas of what it could be?

I googled your symptoms and one of the pages was about celiac disease.

You could be dehydrated, which causes similar symptoms.

Also, after you've had diabetes a few years your body starts losing the ability to sense highs and lows.  If you feel weird at all, test.  I also make sure to test before driving and periodically through the day.

Diabetes is always changing.  Guess that keeps it exciting.

Good call. I actually had a western analysis done for a protein to test for celiac's not too long ago when these symptoms first started. Test was negative. Maybe I should get again? I wonder if there's another test other than the western.

Dennis,  hypo symptoms are often the same as any "fight or flight", anxiety, or anything that would cause you to release adrenalin.  maybe a clue?

also, it's possible to release adrenalin (and have hypo symptoms) when your blood sugar is high, but dropping.  I can have symptoms at 200 mg/dl, if I am dropping fast enough.

Joe, This is the best kept secret out there  in the Diabetes world and i want everyone to know that there is truly something out there that works wonders that is all natrual, Gluten Free, Kosha Certify, Stimulant Free its in the PDR, Its Bioslife Slim . I am also a Diabetic person and a very dear friend of mines give me a few packate of this Bios life slim and after taking it for one week my reading went from 265 down to 97 and I have not been over 100 since then i have so much more energy  simple put it works better than my medication www.pgdnews.com and www.bioslifeglobal.com after 5 years being a Diabetic I will be off my meds when i get my labs thanks to Bioslife slim

you can call me for support 954-931-9519

Dennis go here this have helped me and my doctor was amazed whit my blood work A1C went from 6.1 after 6 weeks on BIOSLIFE SLIM to 5.0 I am so greatful for my friend telling me about it . www.pgdnews.com listen to DOCTORS SPEAKS OUT.

WWW.BIOSLIFEGLOBAL.COM LOOK AT THE SCIENCE AND THE STUDIES OF THIS  FROM MAJOR UNIVERSITY THIS IS CHANGING LIVES

WWW.GETFITANDHEALTHY.MYUNICITY.NET

Dennis, from what i understand your HA1C is a bit high  I know BIOSLIFE SLIM could help you www.pgdnews.com listen to DOCTORS SPEAKS OUT , it will give you back your life.

www.BIOSLIFEGLOBAL.COM

Margaret

954-931-9519

BIOSLIFE SLIM G Stablize you BLOOD SUGAR BETTER THAN YOUR MEDICATION , THIS IS THE BEST INFO THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE WHAT IS BIOSLIFE SLIM GO HERE; WWW.PGDNEWS.COM

AND WWW.BIOSLIFEGLOBAL.COM

MARGARET

954-931-9519

Dear SlimGirl/Margaret. You are an ignorant snake oil peddler charlatan. Go away.

How is your Thyroid doing?

I was supposed to go get the levels checked out, but I just can't seem to get away from work. God forbid a blood draw lab be open before 8am or after 4pm -_-

Thanks Joe. My doc told me over the phone that is could very well be anxiety and not celiac's or hypothyroidism. Something to consider. It'd be more of a mental health and lifestyle issue at that point. I just started a new job and had some life changes so that could very well be true.

I honestly hadn't considered it until you and then my doc mentioned it.

I've been having the exact same problem lately!  I couldn't find anything on it either.  I'd have to agree with the anxiety idea though, I'm dealing with college decisions and such and the high feeling seems to be happening more.  I also drank some water and that seemed to help too.