Tour de Cure!

Hi everyone :) I know this is extremely last minute and I apologize, but next Saturday I will be riding around the Indianapolis race track in the Tour de Cure, a race to cure diabetes!!

I would LOVE and appreciate any donation that you could make towards a cure!  Just click here to get to my donation page and read a little bit more!

My best friend texted me this morning wanting to do this, it was her idea not mine!  Please consider donating to her also! You can click here to see her donation page. 

I know I can speak for all of you in saying that we want a cure, fundraisers like this one are getting them one step closer to that day!

Thank you guys so much, I will tell you all how it goes!  Visit my blog for updates and pictures!

Good Luck Jenny !! I think that would be a cool place to participate in a race for the cure. With all the racing history there.

[quote user="orange_mms"]

Good Luck Jenny !! I think that would be a cool place to participate in a race for the cure. With all the racing history there.

[/quote]

Thank you!! I am really excited, having lived here almost my entire life I have only been to the track a few times!! Its going to be a great time!!

At this time I have exceeded my fundraising goal, but I still appreciate every dollar you can donate!!

I also now have the link for Ryans donation page, and Kaylyn still needs donations too!! Thank you all!

Jenny how the tour de cure go???

[quote user="orange_mms"]

Jenny how the tour de cure go???

[/quote]

AMAZING!! thanks! I just blogged about it and added pics to my Flickr! check it out!!

Thanks to everyone who donated!

Way to go on riding 30 miles, both you and Kaylyn. Super job for Ryan riding 55 miles. I'm glad you had a great day. I see Kaylyn kissed the bricks, did you?? I would have. lol