RRRRRRRR I don't know about some people!

I feel the same way some times...

Don't  we all.

Well now i feel morbid 

hi nannimae, well i have 2 ex lg coffee everyday and yes I know it raises your BG unless you drink decaf and then you only have to figure for what you put into your coffee, a tip that was told to me by my pervious trainer. But while I'm going through this and making all the necessary adjustments i'm not doing alot of anything espically exercise--just because someone earlier had a point in that if i can't get a handle on my normal basal rate why am i trying to setup a temp basal not knowing if the #'s that I'm using are correct.

But I'm trying to get things figured out and the trying isn't going so well since I have developed some kinda bad habits, late nite snacks, having problems with eating sometimes especially when i'm bored(or I smoke alot), not being active enough, and making to many excuses for not doing what I probably should be, or I'm scared because since last june I've been rushed to the hospital 4 or 5 times and for me before last june I NEVER had any type of problems. Right now I'm off on a medical leave of absentse(sorry kim!!!!) and I've informed my dr that I'm not returning to work until I'm as much under control as I can be and I'm comfortable(alot of time on public transit by myself)

"If it were true that we are what we eat, then I am fast, easy and cheap" -- Barbara Johnson

And since I didn't say this in my last post I wanted to say thank you to all of those who have been able to explain how to go about basal testing and for those who are being the very needed support. now i keep a little notebook with tips and advice from others with me so i always have a quick reference of all of you!!! Hope that doesn't sound to creepy because that's not the way it was meant!!! LOL

And one more thing I have tried a CGM when I 1st go my pump cause i had 4 included with the package that I purchased and used to get gift certifiacties from the company as well and they paid for them for the 1st yr that I had my new pump but now I can't afford them so I don't use them. But thanks anyway my dears.

"If it were true that we are what we eat, then I am fast, easy and cheap" -- Barbara Johnson