Research

Just an interesting promising article.  I am not a big believer in a complete cure that won't be worse than the disease but this is still really hopeful.  I first heard about it this summer and every time I google, there are more updates.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20130628/Curing-type-1-diabetes-an-interview-with-Dr-Habib-Zaghouani-MU-School-of-Medicine.aspx

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley Richardson. I am a type 1 diabetic and was diagnosed just about 15 years ago. I am currently a senior in college (YAY) and am conducting research in my last semester! I am looking for individuals who are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes to take a short 20 minute survey about their self-care behaviors! My research is approved by the ethics committee on campus and I would be happy to share the approval letter with you. Also, for completing the survey you receive a $5 Amazon gift card! If you are interested and willing to help me with my research send me an email at arichardson08@winona.edu and I will provide you with the survey link! Any little bit helps! Thank you :slight_smile: