Low carb pancakes and desserts

It’s coming closer to Pancake or Shrove Tuesday for some Christians and as my first year being diabetic during Easter time I was wondering are there any low carb pancake and dessert recipes that anyone has to help ease the temptation of chocolate Easter eggs and snacks this year? :slight_smile:

I’m not familiar with this tradition…would corn cakes work? They are still carby, but perhaps if you just dip them in a little syrup. I don’t deny myself chocolate, I just keep the portions moderate and bolus myself accordingly. The fattier chocolates don’t spike like jelly beans do, so maybe stay with a few Hershey eggs.

I found this recipe on a site that I use pretty frequently - I have not tried it yet, but have tried many of her other recipes. I put it through the recipe analyzer on Calorie Count (http://www.caloriecount.com) and came up with 15 grams of carbs per serving. I used 1/16 tsp. of Stevia in the recipe, so you’d have to adjust it if you used something else.
Low Carb Pancake Recipe - Gwen's Nest

This is the peanut butter cup recipe I have used in the past - Homemade Protein-Packed Peanut Butter Cups {Healthy, Easy & Sugar Free!}
My son has only recently been diagnosed with T1, so I’ve never done the carb count before … He likes the different chocolates I make using coconut oil and sweetened with Stevia (but my husband in not a big fan). If you Google “skinny chocolate” (or look on Pinterest) you will find a lot of recipes for coconut cream eggs, too!

Post if you find something yummy! I’d love to hear what works for you.

In these days, It will be so easy for prepare of pancakes at our homes. We need to count the ingredients which we add to prepare cake is seven items, as per the interest we can add any color to taste.