Love It

Goofing on the internet, I love finding the we got the diabetes cure sites and reading them. With my humor I find them so funny sometimes! I found one called tree of life. Check it out, all I need is a coffee enema to remove the toxins!! What have I been thinking with all the testing and injecting insulin and all I have to do is shove coffee up my #utt. ROFLMAO Sorry couldn't help myself!!!

Coffee enema? Sounds kinky!

Giggity.

[quote user="Kim"]

Giggity.

[/quote]

Indeed...I'm sure this has been done in some strange Euro pr0n somewhere. I have no internet at home for the moment, so unfortunately I will not be the one to discover it and critique.

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Kim"]

Giggity.

[/quote]

Indeed...I'm sure this has been done in some strange Euro *** somewhere. I have no internet at home for the moment, so unfortunately I will not be the one to discover it and critique.

[/quote]

Well, that's a bummer.  I'm home from work today, but you won't find me volunteering for this one.

[quote user="Kim"]

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Kim"]

Giggity.

[/quote]

Indeed...I'm sure this has been done in some strange Euro *** somewhere. I have no internet at home for the moment, so unfortunately I will not be the one to discover it and critique.

[/quote]

Well, that's a bummer.  I'm home from work today, but you won't find me volunteering for this one.

[/quote]

someone's gotta have a coffee fetish out there somewhere!

"...which involves the use of ground coffee enemas which can cause colitis (inflammation of the bowel), fluid and electrolyte imbalances, and in some cases septicaemia. The US FDA has warned against this regime, which is known to have caused at least three deaths."

eh... I'm sticking with the 'betes, I guess.

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Kim"]

Giggity.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, yea in the foreign land Arizona. LOL

[quote user="Courtney"]

"...which involves the use of ground coffee enemas which can cause colitis (inflammation of the bowel), fluid and electrolyte imbalances, and in some cases septicaemia. The US FDA has warned against this regime, which is known to have caused at least three deaths."

[/quote]

Talk about caffeine rush. I also would rather have diabetes than a coffee rinse. I love this sight we all make each other laugh!!!!

[quote user="Keith221"]

[quote user="Courtney"]

[/quote]

Talk about caffeine rush. I also would rather have diabetes than a coffee rinse. I love this sight we all make each other laugh!!!!

[/quote]

I think I will stick to taking my coffee orally :)

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Keith221"]

[quote user="Courtney"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think I will stick to taking my coffee orally :)

[/quote]

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

hey i think coffee is as good as the next guy but i dont think its going up my butt any time soon ;)

haha i wish =/

i agree ill be keeping it oral with my coffee xD