Juvenation T-Shirts Anyone?

I like the design but I'm not sure if I'd want the entire shirt to be filled with the logo.  I like how it looks on this page, that could just run across the top. 

I'd pay around $20 for a shirt.  While it would be great to get them cheap you'd probably need to make a lot of them in order to sell them for $10.

The JDRF is looking into options for tshirts right now. Stay tuned...

We're all looking forward to the outcome. 

I want one! That's excellent advertisement - other type 1's out there could see it, and then go home and check out the site...  Good Idea...

I think this is a great idea. But as aforementioned, less expensive would be more desirable for the health of my wallet (of an unemployed 17-year-old). $10-15 sounds reasonable.

Looking forward to hearing back from Gina!

and a 33 year old who is unemployed! <<<ME

I'd prefer something smaller on the front.  Like an upper left chest logo.  No pocket though.  About 15 bucks.  Need to consider shipping as well.

Great response everyone.  I think we should give JDRF a chance to pick up the ball on the T-Shirts.  Let's see what happens.

I did, however, want some of my firends to see their ideas in print.  So here are some more sketches?

I would deffinatly buy one! and seeing as I am jobless and only 15 I like the price of $10-15 and the designs are really nice to! "D

great idea.

I would like to get one when/if they are available.  I would prefer a simple statement such as "Juvenation/JDRF" so that I can offer an explanation to those that ask rather than an individual confusing T1 and T2's.  Also it would be nice to have an option of including a name or a small phrase/quote.

I would be willing to pay $15-25.  The profits could go directly to JDRF.

Rich

I really like the yellow one with the walking shoes on the back.  Just thinking the first yellow one would would look good with the small front logo on the cream one.

[quote user="Andrée"]

I think this is a great idea!

What about having the logo and the name but something catchy and clever for the slogan? or do we have to use the juvenation slogan?

Something comical or (like I said) clever? Make people think about it? something related to T1.

[/quote]

About a month ago I was looking up ideas for my team t-shirts for our walk on June 14th and I found this website http://shop.cafepress.com and it had some really funny and clever tag lines for diabetic t-shirts, a few examples are:

Got insulin? haha get it like Got milk?

kiss a diabetic, it's the only sugar we get

and one of my fav's How many pricks will it take?  to find a cure.  Pun on pricks...hahah

There are many, many more and I'm sure people could come up with some more as well.

I like the black one but with the back of the third one. But yea you have to post up when they shirts come out, i would wear them to school everyday and I like the idea bout the lil phrases!! Can't wait till tese actually come out

I love the idea of a t-shirt.   I would def buy one.  I know with our financial situation I could not pay more than about $10 -$15 a shirt.

I like the third mock best, Paul. Nice work.

Great ideas everyone keep em' coming!

[quote user="Paul Glantzman"]

Great response everyone.  I think we should give JDRF a chance to pick up the ball on the T-Shirts.  Let's see what happens.

I did, however, want some of my firends to see their ideas in print.  So here are some more sketches?

[/quote]

I like this one except I think there is too much wording on the front. Just my opinion. Great job with the sketches! Can't wait till they become available.

I think that a GREAT idea!! People would definitely buy them and what a great cause it would go to!!

-ally

I really love the one with just the small logo in the upper corner...and then something larger on the back.

Great ideas Paul - I'm a fan of the black one with the yellow one a close second!