Just watch

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheyCallMeMrJames#p/a/u/0/iEiSPgYC4qQ

This is an amazing video made by one of our own, Mr. James. Brought tears to my eyes.

what a great video!

Wow. I cried.

aw that was nice. going to pass that around work :)

My my.  Very touching.

Thank you for sharing this. It's touching and the little boy is talented. :) I'm sharing this with everyone I can.

OMG!  I know I cry easily, but that really made me tear up.  Beautifully done.

Definitely a superhero.....amazing video....thanks for sharing!

Through a childs eye everything is so innocent and pure and good.  That video was very touching and brought tears to my eyes.  It also inspires me that they could raise that much money. It makes me want to do better and join the fight even more. Diabetes is harsh and together I think we can all get better. Thanks for sharing

Diabetes can make a kid very mentally mature, can't it? Even living in the house with his brother, the little boy only wishes good for his brother.

amazing. made my night, and made me cry. (:

Thanks for posting Amanda!

I'm very proud of my boys (and my daughter, too, but she's only 8 months!).  Beemer is remarkable with his management and has been self-injecting/correcting since he was 7.

Andy used almost all his own words.  I 'interviewed' him for a while and took notes, and then got him to say back to me what he had said.

The line at the end, that was all him...we're four years into this adventure and he had my wife and I in tears when he came up with what his super power would be. 

Thanks for all the kind words, folks...I strongly encourage you all to do vids to help with any fundraising you do!

Cheers,

-James

[quote user="Amanda"]

Diabetes can make a kid very mentally mature, can't it? Even living in the house with his brother, the little boy only wishes good for his brother.

[/quote]

This is very true. My son is wise beyond his years. His little brother noticed that he was low a couple of months ago and made me check his sugar. He was 22 months old at the time!

OMG!!! I starting crying and this video left me speachless, I have to share this video with everyone I know to pass on the story

"If it's true that we are what we eat, then I am fast, easy and cheap"  Barbara Johnson