It's a boy

One of our members (Trish) just told me she is having a boy. It's her third one and I just wanted everyone to know. I am so happy for her and the family!!!!

yay for trish!! many congratulations :o)

Aww!  :)  That's awesome!

So happy for you trish! congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Aww. Thanks everyone. :) I'm thrilled to have another boy on the way. I have 2 incredible sons already. Brandan is 4, Logan is 2 and baby Devin is due March 1.  I think I'm done after that. ;)

Congrats! Little boys are the best. (:

wooo! congrats :)

[quote user="Trish"]

baby Devin is due March 1.  I think I'm done after that. ;)

[/quote]

Congratulations! And great name. My first baby (my only boy) is Devon. He's 21 now.

[quote user="Michelle"]

[quote user="Trish"]

baby Devin is due March 1.  I think I'm done after that. ;)

[/quote]

Congratulations! And great name. My first baby (my only boy) is Devon. He's 21 now.

[/quote]

My husband didn't want to name him Devin at first, but I'm a sneaky one. I started calling him Devin whenever I talked about "the baby". I told my husband we COULD change it if something better comes to mind, but it only took a few days for him to slip up and call him Devin and that made it official. :)

[quote user="Trish"]

My husband didn't want to name him Devin at first, but I'm a sneaky one. I started calling him Devin whenever I talked about "the baby". I told my husband we COULD change it if something better comes to mind, but it only took a few days for him to slip up and call him Devin and that made it official. :)

[/quote]

Great idea! You are sneaky! Actually, Devon was the only boys name my husband and I could agree on. The girls were much easier.

Congratulations!  Hope all goes well with the pregnancy!!  Wish you the best!!