Is it just me?

Shoot. Accidentally pressed enter.anyways this is to Charlotte: you know you shouldnt let your diabetes stop you from dancing. Dont minr what other ppl say. We know our diabetes better than them. To be honest, the diet of us diabetics is actually the way ppl should be eating now. The only thing wth us is that we have to provide ourselves with insulin through pump or injections. I’m a singer, dancer and actress myself and when I was diagnosed, i thought it was the end of the world. I have a dream of becoming part of the entertainment industry. Being on stage is like being in my second home. And I can feel dancing is really in your heart. Go back to it.Don’t letthis diabetes stop you. One day will come and someone will say “Hey you know that girl Charlotte? She’s such an amazing dancer. And guess what. She’s a diabetic !” I hope you’ll see the mssg i’m trying to convey here Charlotte. Diabetes is rlly something ppl should be aware of. But that day will come. =D as of now, show off your dance skills ! I’m sure you’re amazing considering you do all that you mentioned. =

Oh and take care of your health . It’s hard at first to keep up with the regimen. But when you have the hang of it. It FEELS AMAZING !!! Exercising is my biggest struggle right now. My sched gets so hectic that sometimes i have no time. But i’ve managed to keep my weight and body the way it was before i was diagnosed through diet. :slight_smile: