How many carbs did you have today?

I went back into my pump today to look at the daily totals and this is what it read:

709 carbs

51 units total bolus

0% of those boluses involved a correction!

Crazyyyyy

how do you find that out?

[quote user="Batts"]

how do you find that out?

[/quote]

on the minimed you go down to utlities/daily totals

oh i looked under my history menu options and it doesnt give me that... :( boourns

Today - 187 gm of carb, according to my pump.  Yikes, that seems like a lot.

85 . . . according to my pump

31 for breakfast (six dates)

154.5 for lunch (rice, corn, and homemade salsa)

and I just ate a pear 31.4

I have an older minimed/medtronic pump and it doesn't have the options Greg spoke of, however that seems like a handy tool to have on your pump.

the 700 or so was not including dinner lol

with dinner that was 759 and im sure im going to have a little more before bed time.  I feel like michael phelps here

interesting. i haven't ate dinner yet, so i won't "reveal" my totals until after dinner.

may i ask how you accomplished such a feat, greg? it kinda makes me giggle :o)

[quote user="C"]

interesting. i haven't ate dinner yet, so i won't "reveal" my totals until after dinner.

[/quote]

I dunno I'm a black hole lol but the funny thing is that I dont gain weight at all...

Update: 823 carbs

I'm done tho, no more my body will hate me if i continue. 

[quote user="Greg Borkman"]

[quote user="C"]

[/quote]

I dunno I'm a black hole lol but the funny thing is that I dont gain weight at all...

Update: 823 carbs

I'm done tho, no more my body will hate me if i continue. 

[/quote]

Being vegan I have a very high carb low fat diet but you sure do win the prize Greg! I'm sure I will hit 400 something by the end of the night but nowhere close to 823 :)

wow i only had 57 carbs today. for a diabetic or a normal person at all, i dont eat that much :P AND NO I AM NOT ANOREXIC OR BULIMIC!

I can't even remember the last time i ate over 200 . . . but I don't really like carbs that much. I prefer the fatty/proteiny foods . . .  nuts especially. It might be that carbs remind my of high bs

247. that's probably about normal for me.

no clue i think my pump mite b in my room( dont worry there is a reason im like 47 and shaking  but watever ill find it when i need it) but ya it think my daily totals are around 30 to 37 units per day

823? You have me beat by a lot.

I don't think my pump keeps track of that, but today I had somewhere around 480-500 carbs.

Alright so I had to treat a low plus I am about to eat a huge bowl of popcorn with olive oil, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. This brings my daily total of carbohydrates to 410.9

the final total was 915 carbs...usually im in the 300-350 range.

Jeezy creezy...  how do you even do that, Greg?  My mind is boggled.

i dont even know! it just happened lol