How Control High Blood Sugar

Hello, everyone, I have seen all the threads here I am facing a high blood sugar problem I just want to know that how should I control high blood sugar is any exercise to maintain high blood sugar, please suggest me.

Hello @angryuncle and welcome to TypeOneNation and the forum. This is a large self support site with many years of forum discussions so it would take a long time to read, so perhaps asking is faster. If you are diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes you will need insulin at the advice of a doctor and you will need to control your diet and you will need to exercise if you are able to.

If you just have high blood sugar you should consult a doctor. Type 2 diabetes may be controllable with diet and exercise, or with oral medication and diet, or with insulin as above.

Depending on your physical ability and your health, exercise can range from walking to cardio to strength training with any and all combinations.

Hi @angryuncle. I recommend that you consult with your doctor for a diagnosis if you have not done so yet. They will determine which type of diabetes you have - or if (depending on your numbers) you have pre-diabetes. From there you will learn how to manage your blood sugar with a combination of medication, exercise and by managing what you eat.
Please remember that what you read on the forum are experiences from people living with diabetes - things to consider; but they are not medical advice. I’m not trying to discourage you but doctor should be your primary source of guidance, especially if this is new.
Welcome to the forum, and please keep us posted. Wishing you all the best.

Cardio gets you immediate results.
Muscle-building (like weights) will make a bigger difference over the long-term, since muscle burns sugar even when it’s at rest.

Hi again - I had a few additional thoughts to share:
Growing to with diabetes (I was diagnosed at age 3, back in the 60s) I was taught, “do some exercise to bring down your numbers.” Now we find that certain types of exercise can actually raise blood sugar. There have been some comments about this in the forum and I don’t recall whether it applies to certain types of exercise, or varies from person to person. Additionally it is not recommended if you have ketones in your urine as it may drive them higher.
Please consult with your doctor.