Higher and the lower blood sugar

Hi, what was your higher and lower blood sugar you had?

My higher was 541 and my lower was 36

Write your too!

My highest tested blood sugar was 18 (324), that was two hours after my glucose tolerance test.  likely higher before i was diagnosed.

My lowest tested was 2.1 (37.8).

Chasey was 43 when diagnosed and she has been down to 2.1

We have been where the tester just says Hi several times too many but that hardly happens now.

They told me Sarah was around 350 when she was diagnosed (which I'd gotten an actual number now!), and I think she's hit around 350 twice since then. Her lowest was 44.

My highest was 389 at diagnosis. I've been up around there after especially high carb meals once or twice since then. My lowest was probably the night I was arrested, but I didn't test so I don't remember. I've tested at 32 a couple of times. 

Highest recorded was 709 when I was diagnosed, though I've had several readings in the past that were too high for the meter.

Lowest was 27, without symptoms.

My meter once said "HI" and another time said "LO".  do I win?

Casie's highest was 719 at dig. and lowest was 26 and we have had everthing in between :)

[quote user="Kathy"]

Casie's highest was 719 at dig. and lowest was 26 and we have had everthing in between :)

[/quote]

This made me imagine a huge wall chart where you cross out a number everytime you see it. i giggled. 

672 when I was dx'ed, lowest so far 41 and it was really hard to read the meter as my vision was messed up.

My highest was 335 when dx'd and my lowest was 48.