Hi There!

I've had my own blog for a couple of months now and am looking for more ways to connect with the diabetic online community.  I currently "lurk" on several blogs and I've picked a ton of information.  I'd like to think maybe someone could benefit from my trainwrecks and successes as well.  I look forward to connecting with this community!!

We're very happy to have you here on Juvenation with us :o) There are quite a few of us here who have blogs, and we'd be happy to share yours as well. This is a great place to come to connect with others affected by type 1, as well as to just make friends :D Welcome!

Hello Fiona, welcome! I am anxious to see you post/blog your experiences. I have been type 1 for 65 years, so I put my story in a book, published in March. I hope you will give us a link to your blog site. thanks for joining us!

Richard

Welcome Fiona!

I agree with Richard...I'm excited to see your blog as well and hope you'll share the link soon.  Best wishes!

[quote user="Richard Vaughn"]

Hello Fiona, welcome! I am anxious to see you post/blog your experiences. I have been type 1 for 65 years, so I put my story in a book, published in March. I hope you will give us a link to your blog site. thanks for joining us!

Richard

[/quote]

Richard,  I'm looking forward to reading your book.  I love reading your comments here, so I can only imagine how well-written & insightful your book will be.  :o)

Hello Fiona and welcome to juvenation !