G5 Sensors Needed

Hi, I was told by the moderators that I could NOT offer to buy sensors and other medical devices or medicines that require Doctor Prescriptions because that is contrary to United States Law, but they would be allowed to ask for donations. It makes me feel uncomfortable to ask for donations but I am doing all I can to try to stay on my G5 cgm. If you have some and want to find a good home for them please contact me. I would love to talk to you about how we can make it happen. My email is andy@premierkites.com or you can even call my cell phone 240-688-6897. I am a real person:)
Thanks,
Andy

I have some g5 sensors. My daughter recently upgraded to a g6. Let me know if you would like them.

Hi Beth,
I am running so behind on checking my messages. If by some chance you do still have some g5 sensors I would LOVE to have them. If you would like to call me I would love to pay for the shipping. My address is:
Andy Cole
2840 North Hill Rd.
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
My phone is 240-688-6897

Oh I am so sorry, I did send them to someone else.

• Beth H.

Hey Andy,
Do you still need some G5 sensors? I have 2 unopened boxes I would love to give to someone.
Best,
Megan

Hi Megan,
I have been searching high and low for sensors. I found I can replace batteries on the transmitters but sensors are a necessity. I would love to talk to you about getting yours. I work for a kite company and we ship all the time so I can mail you a shipping label so you wouldn’t have to spend any money. And if you have a paypal account I could also do that.
Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Andy Cole
2840 North Hill Rd.
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
My cell is 240-688-6897

Hi Andy,
I can send them out to you today. I do have a paypal account, if you want to send me an email, I will let you know the shipping. meganjones820@gmail.com