Fun Fundraiser?!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jenni- I've been type 1 diabetic since December 1992-a long time! I've been involved in many fundraisers and I would give ANYTHING to help find a cure for Diabetes.

I ended up joining a jewelry company called Guy & Eva to help me make more money (medical bills are insane!) on top of my career in a credit union. Just found out that Guy & Eva offers a program where (with a tax ID) they will donate 10% of total jewelry sales to whatever nonprofit hosting a show.

When I heard this I figured it would be an AMAZING way to support the cause I believe SOO much in, and spread the word about this awesome company. The holidays are coming up (soon!!-Where did summer go!?) So I figured it would be a great time to try this. If you want to help- I have created an online party-you can view my catalogue on www.JenLovesGuyAndEva.com and order with the party ID- ?"3459" -I will donate 25% of total sales to the JDRF as well! I will close the party on Monday 10/31/2011-unless otherwise requested.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way, shape, or form. <3

Jennifer Freiburger

jenniferlfreiburger@gmail.com

www.jenlovesguyandeva.com