Clip or Pocket?

I suppose I've just assumed that everyone who has pockets uses them for the pump? Since the first day I got mine, I've just habitually slid it in my pants pocket, given I actually have them (pockets). But I also know some diabetic friends who always clip it, and then people who ask me why I don't?

I'm curious if you guys clip your pumps or put it in your pockets?

I always have left it in my pocket, just because it seems easier to me.

but i dont feel like i put it in my pocket to try to hide it. its just comfortable.

i usually clip it ontp my right side, but i have found the need to shove it into my pocket for certain occasions.  have any of you guys worn a dress and needed to use the leg holster?, i find this case extremely annoying as it slides down my leg and when i have to put my insulin in,  i have to pull it out...in which i usually go to the ladies room to do so.

Spandex is a lady's best friend :) LOL with dresses/skirts I just wear bike shorts underneith, which isn't always extremely comfy or convinient (lol, try reaching up your skirt to get to the pocket, where my pump was, to bolus in a restaraunt... haha, my friends got a kick out of that!), but I've found it works for me well enough.

yes that happens to me all the time! now i usually (if its a loose dress) will wear a pair of shorts with a pocket underneath and put my pump there

clip all the way i have a mini med 722 and i use the skinny clip but i dont tuck it in cause its pink and i just got it and im not done showing it off!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Molly"]i have a mini med 722 [/quote]

i have the same pump as you!!

Duuuudes! Same! Purple!

Molly,

i just read youre announcements and I LOVE ER!!!

wow, what are the odds we all have the same pump??

omg im a total junkie they are playing all the reruns in order on tnt and i dont miss ne!!!!!!!! and way to go on the pink pump it is awesome

yeah, haha spandex is an amazing creation andim gonna try that next time because my family goes away every year and we go to skytop lodge in P.A, and theres a saturday night dance every saturday in the main lodge so i usually wear a dress with the leg holster but now i will definitly try your idea!

[quote user="Molly"]

omg im a total junkie they are playing all the reruns in order on tnt and i dont miss ne!!!!!!!! and way to go on the pink pump it is awesome

[/quote]

my family and i actually bought every season and have been watching them since the very beginning!

that is awesome i love carter and maluchie!!!!!!

[quote user="Molly"]

that is awesome i love carter and maluchie!!!!!!

[/quote]

hahaa me too!

maluchie looks gay when he is blonde tho!!

haha true, true!

omg that is awesome that u love er i can never find ne one like my age and now i did!!!

I always use my pocket. For the first week or so when I started on a pump, I used a clip. But it was too bulky- I'd either have to pull that side of the shirt over it and have a huge bulge, or pull that side of the shirt up and tuck it behind the pump. Putting it in my pocket is just so much easier.

I use the clip. When I am sleeping I un-clip.