Bad batch of sensors?

Do you think it's possible that Dexcom sent me a whole batch of bad sensors for this month? I put one in Sat, & it completely missed my lows. (read 79, I was 37; read 82, I was 49, etc, etc). It was scary! So, I called, they're sending me a replacement, and I changed the sensor last night. But, now this one is acting screwy too. Before dinner tonight, it read 111, and I was 67. Are they going to think I'm crazy if I call again? I'm having irrational fears I'm doing something wrong, but I don't think I am... Thanks!

Hmm, it is possible.  I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with them!  :(  Is it possible that your skin had some lotion, etc. on it when you inserted?  Or maybe some medication you're taking is interfering?  I really don't know.  I haven't had them be that much off before, unless I'm super high.  I hope you get it figured out soon.  I would definitley give them a call.  They are interested in their product working correctly (so that both you are happy, and so you'll recommend the product to others), so I would be willing to bet they'll replace them.  They'll probably run through a list of trouble-shooting questions first, though!