AHH not the nicest question lol

hahaha i think i had the wrong test in mind... going back and reading all your responses, yeah i've never had anything like that. :P

Pat's comments made me think of the Ultrasound tech I had when getting an internal ultrasound when I was 7 weeks pregnant with my 7 year old. He kept saying "Oh come on, don't you remember how you got pregnant to begin with?"  O.o  haha

This thread gave me a laugh anyway. Sorry it was so horrible though. :( Although I do applaud you for getting testing done even though it was awkward and embarrassing and uncomfortable. Many people put stuff like that off ... not that I would know anyone like that at all... O.o  

Crystal 

i put it off for 3 months lol but my boyfriend made me go!

I was having problems with my stomach too, that's why I got one done.  They found nothing.  I stopped eating milk products and that helped.  It might be something you are eating that is bothering it.  Or maybe it's the water in Edmonton? ;)

hmm ya i dunno i guess ill have to do some elimination of foods to see!

lol i dont drink the water lol i have tap water paranoia!~

I know it's been a month since the last month and I'm not sure what stomach symptoms you are/were having, but I've been told that T1s digestive system slows down (stomach emptying and movement through the intestines).  Maybe you could get a gastric emptying scan done to make sure your stomach is emptying at a normal pace.