Weight gain and lows

I now weigh more than I have ever weighed in my entire 27 years (I'm 17 pounds overweight according to my scale).  About a month ago I started having some odd highs out of nowhere, my husband and I thought I might be pregnant, but that turned out not to be the case.  I went to see my endo to adjust my pump settings and I got put on a CGM, at this point, I was about 5 pounds overweight, but I was exercising 3 times a week.

Now I've been having more lows, which I usually treat with a juice box and graham crackers or glucose tablets.  I don't overeat to treat my lows, but it's the only thing that's been different in my regimen that I can think of that would cause this much weight gain, I gained 10 lbs in about 2 weeks and I am NOT happy about it.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of it or what might be the cause?

When I saw a dietitian about a year ago, she did say that reducing your lows can help you loose weight. But, obviously, it's impossible to totally avoid if you want tight control. I used sparkpeople.com to enter my daily calories. I added in food for treating lows, and then "subtracted" those calories from other snacks and meals, so I'd still be around my total daily calories. (The site gives you a suggestion for total daily goals, and it corresponded well to what the RD said.)

Also, talk to C on here. She's a RD to the stars. (-;