Need your input

????Hey everyone!!!  It's been awhile since I've posted on here, but continue to always read and follow everyones' posts....My husband and I have been TTC for a year now, with no luck.  I recently started taking Clomid a few months ago to help with ovulation, and according to blood work, it seems to be working. However, still no luck.  This month will be the last round of Clomid before we have to go to the next step..My question is this..What did all of you do to monitor your fertile days?  Any recommended brands of certain products? We are willing to look into other options as far as monitoring, and just curious everyone else success stories and what they found worked! Thanks!

Chelsea

HI Chelsea,

I used the Clearblue Ovulation Monitor. It was pretty pricey and so are the strips.

It did take a while for the monitor to get used to my body. I used it for about 4-5 months before any eggs even showed up on the monitor. It would just say low-high fertility but I never knew exactly when my eggs dropped. Then in February finally two days of eggs popped up on the monitor, we tried that month and by luck I was able to conceive the same month. The monitor was recommended by two of my cousins who both used it for about 2-3 months and were able to get pregnant using it. 

Check it out. I think its worth a shot!

Good luck!!