Minimed pumps

I've heard other people complain about MM's customer service, but I've never had any issues whatsoever.  And I've called them plenty of times.  I even had a pump die on me when I was on vacation (my fault, not the pump's) and they overnighted a new one with no problems at all.  Weird that there can be such different experiences with the same company.  I wonder if it just depends on who answers the phone on their end?

I'm with you, Candace, I've been on Minimed pumps for more than 5 years and I always thought they had great customer service.  Weird.

Can someone explain the difference between the Revel (523/723) and the 522/722s? Thanks! 

The difference is very minimal. They seem to be basically the same pumps but the Revel has better software that can detect lows much better with the CGMS.

The Revel may also have a better screen.

MiniMed has an awful website with really vague product details, so it's difficult to see how many advantages it actually has.

I agree with that! I could not find anything to compare the two on their website. Thanks for the insight.