Mental Health and My Diabetes

I get that you feel that way. When I first got diagnosed with diabetes, I was in complete and shock. It’s one of these moments when you think your life is over. Still, after realizing the importance of maintaining a positive attitude, everything becomes a bit easier and better to deal with.

1 Like

i understand that feeling. I let it take over me. My mental health has been declining since i was 8. im almost 14 now. I know more than an average adult would about medical and my mental state is at an adult mind. My dad recently gave up on me and taking care of me. im just an obligation to him. not really a daughter. it hurt. but something you can do is create a physical routine. like check your blood sugar first thing in the morning and so on anything you need to do. but also that includes eating breakfast and self care. put yourself first. that should ALWAYS be your #1 priority. yes thats hard to do for many people. but its a must. its important. im always here and im a great listener. always have been, if you need help or advice or just want to talk in general. im here 24/7

1 Like