I just need friends

Hey hey!! I’m Abby and 13. I was diagnosed at the end of August 2018. I missed the first couple weeks of school and I’ll be a middle senior next year. I haven’t been able to really connect with other type ones and was hoping some of you would care to become friends? My Snapchat is abbyviv3 and my Instagram is Duolinglo._.bird . Hoping to befriend anyone in the ages 9-17, cya on the flip side!

Hey, I’m ViviAnn and I am 13 years old. I have had type one diabetes sense May 14, 2017. I would love to find some friends. I would love to be your friend

Yippee! I love your name btw, do you have any way to contact eachother?

I dont have social media, I’m not aloud to. I have pintrest and I have a phone number.

Yep, I’m just 13???

Hi Abby, My name is Ari and I am 11. I was diagnosed September if last year. I haven’t really connected with others that have type 1 either. I would love to find some friends to…

2 Likes

Ok, me and abby communicate through phone # and marco polo

1 Like

Hi Ari!! My name is Lila. I am 11 and i was diagnosed with type 1 last year in October. I do not have any type 1 friends yet. I would love to be your friend!! I don’t have a phone # but I do have a gmail and we can still text that way. I don’t have Snap or Insta or anything like that so just tell me if that would work!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You can text me with my g-mail or you can just email me!!
G-mail:
puggly234@gmail.com

Hi my name is Lila. And i was diagnosed with type one last year in October. I am 11 and I have been looking for type one friends ever since. I would love to be all of your friends!! I don’t have snap insta or anything like that but I can text. You can text me with my g-mail. This is my g-mail: puggly234@gmail.com

Hi, I’m Eve and also 13. I was diagnosed in January of 2018. I would love to be your friend. Here’s my email, bqpower12@gmail.com

Hey ya’ll I’m 16 and diagnosed on January 18,2019. Would love to make some type one friends. I have marco polo, email, and text.
My email is: phebelyn23@gmail.com
Phone: (509)-655-5944
Please contact me anytime!!!:blush:

hi im lila is it ok if i text u.

1 Like

Hi Lila
Yup u can text me :blush:

I texted you and it said it was a landline

1 Like

Hi that’s weird Idk why it did that. My # is 509-655-5944 just in case I accidentally put the wrong # on here.