Fondest School Memory

Just another random questiont.....What is your fondest school memory, grades Kindergarten through 8th????

Yeah...that's "question"!!!  Sorry:)

what if all my great memories are from high school?

middle school wasn't all that great for me (i would never go back to 6-8th grade). elementary school wasn't bad, but high school is where i had all the fun!

i'll be at my mom and dad's house tomorrow, so maybe i'll pull out some old school photos. aahh... those were the days. hahaha :o)

I loved high school, but my memories are more foggy from earlier. I remember having fun doing annual field trips down to disney world each year in middle school. That was fun!

Ok....let's go with what is your fondest memory from school K-12???  I am an elementary teacher, so I was just wondering what anyone remembered from those years!!  Let's go K-12:)

one time in like fifth grade mt teache forgot to get a substitue teacher.. so were alone for a couple hours lol

and the last three years (7-9) i've been in private school so that's a bucketoad of fond memories!

MY FONDEST MEMORY IS FROM FIRST GRADE AND THE KID THAT SAT NEXT TO ME AND NEVER FINISHED A SINGLE ART PROJECT BECAUSE HE ALWAYS ATE THE PASTE THAT WAS GIVEN TO US TO GLUE OR WORKS OF ART TOGETHER. I LOVED FIRST GRADE. I WOULD HAVE LOVED KINDERGARTEN TOO BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE IT AT THAT TIME.