Favorite Quote anyone?

got a good quote you think is interesting? form a show song famous person? more than 1 favorite?

mine happens to be "America:It's like Britan, only with buttons"-Ringo Starr , "We were the Spice Boys"-George Harrison and "all you need is love" -John Lennon (see a theme? :])

OMG I luv this haha, I didnt know there was a post like this.. I have a blog ( you can find it on my favorites) that is called "quotes"  I post tons of quotes on it every daay, check it out and maybe subscribe to it :)

haha i like the one about Britain. here are some of my favorites:

Difficult things take a long time. Impossible things, a little longer. ~ unknown

Anything I've ever done that was ultimatly worth while...initially scared me to death. ~ Betty Bender

and...

"If your not living life on the edge, your taking up to much space" ~unknown

i love quotes. there are so many of them!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"We all go a little mad sometimes." - Anthony Perkins (Psycho)

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. - John Wooden

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? - John Wooden

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.  - John Wooden

Its tough not to live by these :) haha

I'm a nerd for Legend of the Seeker... I love it :P Zedd's coolest quote is one of my new favorites:

"Clear your mind of what was and will be. See only the task that is."

"ride the edge" by someone i dont know the name of. it was in a book.

"you dance what you eat" said by someone on wizards of waverly place

I have a few:

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." -Cicero

"Becoming the reader is the essence of becoming a writer." -John O'Hara

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump

"if there is no struggle, there is no progress"- frederick douglass

"resistance to tyranny is man's highest ideal"- emma goldman

"ideas are also weapons"- subcomandante marcos

"first they ignore you. then they laugh at you. then they fight you. then you win"- mohandas ghandi

"My cat's breathe smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

"Tastes like burning." Ralph Wiggum

But seriously.

"When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me!'" Erma Bombeck

"dying tickles" - also ralph wiggum ;o)

great quote, bp.

He didn't come out of my belly, but my God, I've made his bones, because I've attended to every meal, and how he sleeps, and the fact that he swims like a fish because I took him to the ocean. I'm so proud of all those things. But he is my biggest pride.
John Lennon
It doesn't matter how long my hair is or what colour my skin is or whether I'm a woman or a man.
John Lennon
Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it.
John Lennon
Buy, buy, says the sign in the shop window; Why, why, says the junk in the yard.
Paul McCartney
In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Paul McCartney
None of us wanted to be the bass player. In our minds he was the fat guy who always played at the back.
Paul McCartney
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate.
George Harrison
I wanted to be successful, not famous.
George Harrison
There's high, and there's high, and to get really high - I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high-that's where I'm going.
George Harrison
Everything government touches turns to crap.
Ringo Starr
I like Beethoven, especially the poems.
Ringo Starr
That's all drugs and alcohol do, they cut off your emotions in the end.
Ringo Starr

Not all who wander are lost. ~JRR Tolkien

If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannt paint', then by all means paint and the voice will be silenced.--Vincent Van Gogh

"Our generation plants the trees; another gets the shade" - Chinese Proverb

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on" - Carl Sandburg

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglas

"if were were meant to pop up everymorning, we'd sleep in toasters" lol. i love htat quote!

"dont fall for someone if they arent willing to catch you"

"when low, eat everything in sight!" my personal favorite. a few of my friends kinda made fun of me (jokingly) when i was low and it kinda stuck

[quote user="Brian Q."]

"My cat's breathe smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

"Tastes like burning." Ralph Wiggum

[/quote]

rofl. YES. those are some of mine.

I actually have a list on my FB info page of quotes:

"The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions." - Miss Bitters (Invader Zim)

"Last Halloween the candy was divided as follows: Half me, half the first kid who knocked." - Friend

"..that's all started going slowly downhill again after warcraft came prancing back into my life, like an estranged abusive spouse who fucks so good you can just convince yourself that it's possible to overlook the fact that every now and then they'll get drunk and mean and throw you down a flight of stairs." - Friend

"If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck..it's probably a child molesting duck" - Friend [in reference to MJ after his death]

"I always thought McD was more like crack. Ppl seem so happy when eating it but when their done its like their coming down." - Friend

"You gotta stop takin life so serious and let it go, make out with the universe." - Mac Lethal

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silent."  -Ansel Adams

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever . . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." -Aaron Siskind

Ralph Wiggum quotes crack me up. The kid is hysterical.

I have a bunch of family guy quotes too that I like.

Batt's your quotes were a riot too.

"Bruises heal, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - Shane Falco ("The Replacements")

"Brian, look! There's a message in my AlphaBits! It says, 'Ooooo.'
Peter, those are Cheerios."

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a danish." - Ty Webb ("Caddyshack")