College Pen Pal?

Hi everyone! I’m starting college next week (ahh!) and am looking for some other college students to talk to. I love writing and getting letters in the mail so it would be fun to use snail mail! I’m just looking for some other diabetics to talk to since we are all going through similar situations. You can Direct Message me if you are interested :slight_smile:

I would love to talk to you. But, I am not going into college. I would like to be a pen pal with you if that’s okay even though I am not going into college.

Sure! that is totally fine.

Hello! I would live to chat with you through mail! If you’re still interested message me!

Thanks!
Jaslyn(:

Hey, I’m Carly I’m 17. I’ll be in college next school year but I would love to talk to you! I’m cnahin@aol.com

I’m currently in my first year of college and I’ve always wanted a pen pal! Just message me on here if you’re interested as well!

I’m in my first year of college and I don’t know very many people with T1D. I’d be interested in a pen pal if you’re still looking to chit chat! Direct message me or add me as a friend if you’d like to talk and we can swap information!
Kayla :upside_down_face: